AlmadaratShop.com , a company incorporated under the laws of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (referred to herein as “AlmadaratShop”, “we”, “our” or “us”) operates the Internet e-commerce website www. almadaratshop.com (or any successor site) and its related sub-domains, sites, Services and tools (“Website”).
The Website is provided as a service to you and is intended to allow you and other users to browse and order products and other goods or services (“Products”) offered for sale on the Website (“Services”).
We reserves the right to delete, modify, or supplement the content of the Website at any time for any reason without prior notification, and will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on the Website.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, OPINIONS, EVALUATIONS, DESCRIPTIONS OR CONSULTATIONS OF ANY KIND FURNISHED BY AL MADARAT TO THE CONTRARY, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW.
- If you opt to register with the Website, then at the time of registration with the Website, as a Registered User, you must carefully read these Terms and accept them. Each time a change is made to the Terms, you as a Registered User, will be prompted to accept the Revised Terms before you can proceed with your next purchase of Products on the Website.
- You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the applicable jurisdiction(s) with regard to your use of the Website, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with the same.
- The Website may at times provide opportunities for users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information (“User Content”) on or through this Website by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website. You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to the Website is original (and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others), and you hereby grant Al Madarat shop a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use such User Content however Al Madarat shop desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Content and/or incorporate such User Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive any moral rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law.
- Al Madarat shop will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any User Content you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Al Madarat shop is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Content in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any User Content; or (3) to respond to any User Content.
You agree that any User Content submitted by you to the Website will not violate the Terms or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right/s, and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no User Content submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
- Al Madarat shop does not regularly review posted User Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Content submitted to the Website. You grant Al Madarat shop the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Content you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Content you make and you agree to indemnify Al Madarat shop and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any User Content you submit. Al Madarat shop and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content submitted by you or any third party.
- In order to purchase any Products on the Website, you may either register and create an account secured by a password (the “Account”) or submit your order without creating the Account i.e. as a “Guest”. Any Account so created is personal to you, and you may not transfer it to another person. Your registration or order (in case of Guest) shall be complete after you accept the Terms. The Terms will apply each time you submit an order for any Products on the Website.
- If you register and create an Account, you are a “Registered User”. To become a Registered User or to submit an order for any Products on the Website as a Guest, you must be at least 21 years of age, and must provide true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects information about yourself (including name, date of birth, email address, credit card details, and other details) as requested during the Account creation process or at the time of submission of the order on the Website as a Guest. If you are under the age of 21 years, you may use this Website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these Terms on behalf of a person under the age of 21 years, you are fully responsible for his or her use of this Website, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. Al Madarat shop reserves the right to refuse service, terminate Accounts, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your personal computer or electronic or other mobile or wireless device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. Al Madarat shop assumes no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you in protecting your password or Account. If Al Madarat shop has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to us.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
Orders , Pricing & Payments :
- The Services shall include: (i) The provision to you of the Website to purchase any Products;
(ii) Procuring a logistics company experienced with collection and transportation to deliver your purchased Products to you (“Logistics Supplier”); and
(iii) Al Madarat shop customer support, enabling you to contact Al Madarat shop at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries that you may have in relation to your purchased Product/s.
- You agree to pay the full amount payable for the Product as indicated during the order process, including any shipping costs or charges incurred with that order. All prices are displayed in Saudi riyal
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in SAR (or any other agreed currencies).
- Al Madarat shop may not accept your order for Products if (a) the item/s is/are out of stock; (b) Al Madarat shop is unable to obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) shipping restrictions apply to a particular Product; (d) Al Madarat shop finds a Product or pricing error; or (e) for any other reason at Al Madarat shop’s sole discretion. In any of these situations, Al Madarat shop will inform you that your order has not been accepted, will not process your payment and will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our decision to decline processing an order, or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- There may be errors in transmission resulting in the interruption of your purchase, you agree to cooperate with Al Madarat shop to resolve such issues, and you agree that Al Madarat shop shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
- All credit/debit card payments are subject to validation by the issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, Al Madarat shop will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment. Al Madarat shop cannot be held responsible if this should result in a delay in dispatching your goods/Products.
- All billing and registration information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms. By confirming your purchase at the end of the process, you agree to accept and pay for the item/s requested.
- Certain orders may constitute improper use of the Website and its Services. Al Madarat shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your Account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at Al Madarat shop sole discretion.
- In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, Al Madarat shop shall have the right, at Al Madarat shop sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that Product. In the event that a Product is mispriced, Al Madarat shop may, at Al Madarat shop discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Al Madarat shop will use reasonable endeavors to provide you with attractive prices on the Website as well as in its stores, however, sometimes the price online will not match the price in a store.
- Al Madarat shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by same account, the same credit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- For Al Madarat shop to arrange to deliver any Products that you have purchased to you, you shall be solely responsible for providing the correct and accurate postal details.
- Al Madarat Shop will NOT deal or provide any services
or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
sanctions countries in accordance with the law of KSA..
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the
cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Risk of loss and title for the Products that you purchase on the Website pass to you upon delivery of your purchased Products by the logistics supplier.
- Al Madarat shop is not responsible for any delays in the shipping of your ordered and purchased Product/s, lost or missing Product/s or the incorrect delivery of the Product/s to you, which is due to your fault or due to inaccurate, false or incomplete information provided by you.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to you. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately at support@AlMadaratshop.com, and arrange for the faulty Product to be returned to us.
- Al Madarat shop wants you to be pleased with your purchase, and so if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, Al Madarat shop will refund your purchase within (14) days of delivery of your purchased Products. Please go through the Returns Policy available on the Website . Products purchased through the Website should be returned new, unused, in their original packaging and with the original invoice and all Product tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted by Al Madarat shop and may be sent back to you.
- All correctly returned Products will be refunded to the original purchaser as credit to the relevant credit/debit card or bank account used for the transaction after deducting the applicable bank charges (if any). If you think that we have provided you with an incorrect refund, please contact us immediately on email@example.com.
- Please note card refunds may take up to thirty (30)business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and Al Madarat shop shall not be liable for any delays in refund by card companies. Al Madarat shop offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
- This is on account of the multiplicity of organisations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions.
General Terms :
- Any links or references to other Internet Websites (“hyperlinks”) contained on the Website are provided by Al Madarat Shop merely as a convenience to you and other users of the Website, and Al Madarat Shop is not responsible for the content or operation of any such linked sites, or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such linked sites.
- Any hyperlinks to such linked Websites should no way be construed as an endorsement, representation(s) or promotion by Al Madarat Shop as to the content, representations, accuracy, products or Services found or otherwise described in such linked Websites. Use of these linked Websites is done at your own risk and consequences.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated, Al Madarat Shop owns/has control or has licensed the copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property contained in the Website, including but not limited to all text, images or links. All product names, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g. all capital letters), (collectively, “Marks“) are trademarks owned by or licensed to Al Madarat Shop unless otherwise noted. The Marks on the Website are variously protected by the laws of KSA. No use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior, written authorisation of Al Madarat Shop, except for the sole purpose of identifying the products or Services originating from Al Madarat Shop.
- Al Madarat Shop expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Al Madarat Shop’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, disassemble, de compile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, use for commercial purposes any of the materials and make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You further agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content is strictly prohibited and requires a prior written permission from Al Madarat Shop.
- Al Madarat Shop reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in the Website and to improve the contents at any time without notice. If you rely on the Website and any materials or Services available through it, you do so entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, Al Madarat Shop reserves the right to alter, limit or discontinue the provision of any of the Services contained in this Website at any time without prior notice to you.
- Al Madarat Shop may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website, without notice, for any conduct that Al Madarat Shop, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of these Terms or any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Al Madarat Shop or a third party. Notwithstanding such termination or suspension, you will continue to be subject to clauses 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 8, 9, 10.2, 10.3 of these Terms. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, Al Madarat Shop shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Website.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading,”flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or Services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- You understand that by using this Website or any Services provided on the Website, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that Al Madarat Shop and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- You acknowledge that the purchased goods licensed or sold on the Website, which may include technology and software, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of KSA and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received. By purchasing, downloading or using technology or software from the Website, you agree to abide by the applicable laws, rules and regulations and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology in violation of the law.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this Website.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the other terms of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Al Madarat Shop to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Al Madarat Shop’s rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.
- Your unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of KSA.
- KSA is our country of domicile.
- You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Al Madarat Shop as a result of your use of this Website.
- These Terms (i) constitute the entire agreement between you and Al Madarat Shop with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any previous oral or written arrangements or understandings relating thereto, (ii) will be governed by the laws of Saudi Arabia. Any terms of these Terms that may be invalid will not affect the validity of enforcement of the remaining valid terms of Terms. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at London.
- If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of these Terms, do not use this Website.
- Al Madarat Shop shall be not held liable for any delay or failure in performance of any part of these Terms from any cause beyond our control and without our fault or negligence, such as acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, current laws and regulations and changes thereto, embargoes, epidemics, war, terrorist acts, riots, insurrections, fires, explosions, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, political unrest, other major environmental disturbances, unusually severe weather conditions, acts of hackers and other illegal activities of third parties, inability to secure products or Services of other persons or transportation facilities, or acts or omissions of transportation or telecommunications common carriers or acts, omissions, overloading or slowdowns over the Internet or any third party Internet service providers.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect your rights under law. The use of the Website or any of the Services or Products is at your own risk, and unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of the Website or any of the Services or Products.
- By using the Website, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold Al Madarat shop, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of the Website or any of the Services, your non-compliance with applicable laws or regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Website or the Services, or any action taken by Al Madarat Shop as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these Terms or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of these Terms has occurred. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Al Madarat Shop and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Website or any breach by you of these Terms.
Al Madarat Shop has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our Products that appear on the Website. However, as computer monitors vary, Al Madarat Shop cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Al Madarat Shop attempts to be accurate in its product descriptions. However, Al Madarat Shop does not warrant that Product descriptions or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.