Side discharging: A combination of evenness, which is how close the mowers came to even, carpet-like mowing, and how evenly
• 19 HP Briggs and Stratton engine • Automatic transmission • 46″ cutting deck • Mow in reverse • Tow behind attachment capable
For Yards at Least 1 Acre in Size TurnTight Technology 48″ Cutting Deck FAST Automatic Transmission Deck Wash System
Briggs & Stratton® Platinum Series 163cc OHV engine Smooth Start™ Plus Feature Just Check & Add™ engine technology ReadyStart® Feature Multi-position ergonomic handle
• Briggs & Stratton Engine with 5.50 Torque Rating (158CC) • Single Speed – Front Wheel Gear Drive • 22″ EZ Mulch 2-n-1 Deck •Factory Installed Mulching System • 2 Year Limited Warranty
Description Item • 46″ Cutting Deck • Hand Hydro Automatic Transmission • Deck Wash System • 18″ Turning Radius • Lawn Tractor
The Craftsman 17.5hp 42inch Lawn Tractor is a whole lot of tractor for those wanting extreme power and cutting performance on a budget • Extreme power and cutting performance on a budget • Large, 42-in. deck with adjustable cutting heights from 1-1/2-in. to 4 in. for flexibility • Durable, low-back seat adjusts for a comfortable ride
CRAFTSMAN™ 3×1 Push Mower + Rear Bag – 37430 21″ – “Briggs & Stratton” Silver Series 140cc OHV engine
• 3-in-1 Deck • Powerful 140cc OHV Engine • Dual-Point Deck Height Adjuster • Precision Plus Cutting System • EZ Empty Rear Bagger
• 5″ Turning Radius • 46″ Reinforced Cutting System • Cruise Control • Drives Up to 5.5 mph • Lawn Tractor
• Ideal for 1/2 Acre Flat Yards • 21″ Deck Width • Push Mower| • Mulch Ready • Deck Wash System
Attach the Craftsman 2-bin bagger to your tractor and make collecting grass clippings and other yard debris super simple. Built for the long-haul, this bagger’s durable steel frame and resin construction ensures years of use.
Take a Break from Your Rake Perfect for tractors with a 46″ cutting deck, this tractor attachment saves time and your back by filling and dumping this bagger with up to 6 bushels of clippings at a time.